Office 2010/Format

I am working MSOffice 2010 and I want to type this Formula
ET2.   over  R1.

So first I click my Insert Tab and then at the top Right of the screen I click Equation Tab.

And I look at all the Equation markings and pick the one that has      numbers  over  other numbers.

And it puts it in my page.

Then I can just Highlight it and change it to my Numbers.

But one thing I want to make my    T   Subscript Lower  so I Highlight the   T    and my Subscript TABs go Gray.

How do I do this?

Hi Bob,

The best and easier way to format your equation perfectly is follow these solutions below:

1) Go to Insert tab - Equation
* Instead of choosing the type of equation for the formula, just click on "Equation", it will give you a blank equation box for formula creation.

2) Once the Equation box is inserted into the spreadsheet, it will open up "Equation Tools" tab for designing a customized formula.
* Choose "Fraction" - stacked fraction / small fraction (Your preference and suitable for the formula)

3) Type in your formula in the gray fields
*Highlight the variable "T" and go to "Font" properties (Right corner - small square), then "Subscript"

Office 2010

I am a female beginner to intermediate with Office 2010. I took the Microsoft Office Specialist Trained Professional (MOST) Certification Program in 2011. I am also a Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2010 Certified since 2013.

Microsoft Office 2010 (Beginner - Intermediate: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)

Microsoft Office Specialist Trained Professional Certification (2011 Graduate) Information Technology Support Services (2009 Graduate)

I have been nominated as Volunteer of the Month 6 times on since joining 2011 till present.

I have taught Microsoft Office 2003 (Word and Excel) to adults at a non-profit organization in 2009.