2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms/Right to bear arms

G.H. wrote at 2013-02-18 14:54:12
If you plead guilty to the felony, you can not have it expunged in Pa.  You will need a full pardon to restore your rights at the State and Federal level.

2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms

Dan Haynes

I will answer questions on the 2nd amendment from both historical and present day applications. I will answer questions on the right to keep and bear arms and the significance of this right. I will not answer questions that require legal interpretation or those that are outside of my areas of expertise.

I have studied the 2nd amendment from a historical view. I have certified as an NRA Range Safety Officer. I am a Federal Firearms License holder, and have a CCW permit. Since 2004, I operated my own gunsmithing shop and offer custom pistolsmithing services. I have served a 4 year term as an elected offical on the Montrose Colorado City Council, becoming Mayor in my 4th year. I am well versed on the US Constitution and firearm laws.

NRA, NAHC, M1 Garand Collectors Association

Smith & Wesson Club 1852 fall 2007 issue.

NRA hunter safety course, NRA Range Safety Officer training, Colorado CCW permit holder, Federal Firearm Licensee, professional pistolsmith.

Valhalla Shooting Club