2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms/Gun rights

Question
I have one felony assualt on record with no prison time, no probation, no parole, and no special restrictions. This all took place within 4 years. Do I have gun rights in Mt the state I was born in? This crime happened in Wisconsin not Mt.

Answer
Under federal law, a felony conviction in any state makes one prohibited from possessing firearms and ammunition. Individual states may have their own prohibitions, but federal law will apply in every state to prohibit possession.

Note also that it does not matter whether one has served prison time, or been given parole or probation. All that matters is the conviction.

2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms

Robert P. Firriolo