2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms/2nd amendment right

Question
I was denied the purchase of a hand gun and was given the reason of a juvenile adjudication of a crime in which if the same crime was committed as an adult it would be a felony. I believe it was for a fist fight at the age 15 and I was charged with intimidating a witness. I am now 31 yrs old. What can I do to be able to go pick up my gun that I already paid in full at a gun show 2 months ago. They have my money and firearm

Answer
Adam,

Thanks for asking. Your crime is considered to be of a violent nature thus the reason for the denial. IMHO you can ask for legal help to file to expunge or pardon the charge. If successful you may pick up your firearm.

Best regards,

Dan

2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms

Dan Haynes