2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms/how long must yow wait for your gun?

If you have one duii in oregon and 2 years old can u buy a hand gun and how long would u have to wait tell can get your gun?

Thank you

Thanks for asking. A DUI should not affect your ability to buy a handgun. I do not believe that Oregon considers a DUI a felony, so you should be all right. If you run into problems, get some legal assistance to expunge your record.

best regards,

2nd Amendment and Right to Bear Arms

Dan Haynes

I will answer questions on the 2nd amendment from both historical and present day applications. I will answer questions on the right to keep and bear arms and the significance of this right. I will not answer questions that require legal interpretation or those that are outside of my areas of expertise.

I have studied the 2nd amendment from a historical view. I have certified as an NRA Range Safety Officer. I am a Federal Firearms License holder, and have a CCW permit. Since 2004, I operated my own gunsmithing shop and offer custom pistolsmithing services. I have served a 4 year term as an elected offical on the Montrose Colorado City Council, becoming Mayor in my 4th year. I am well versed on the US Constitution and firearm laws.

NRA, NAHC, M1 Garand Collectors Association

Smith & Wesson Club 1852 fall 2007 issue.

NRA hunter safety course, NRA Range Safety Officer training, Colorado CCW permit holder, Federal Firearm Licensee, professional pistolsmith.

Valhalla Shooting Club