3D Graphics/Virtual Reality/can it be done... how?

Question
Let's say I have a 3d human model and video footage of a dancer. Is there any way of making the 3d model mimic the dancer's moves?

Answer
If your model is ready, you have to add (joints) bones to your character(3D model) after that the major part is Rigging the character. you can find some tutorials in various websites.. with just a rough model you cant animate it. so i would suggest you to go through any of animation tutorials. its a huge process which i cant express in writing. hope you understand the situation.

thanks

3D Graphics/Virtual Reality

Shyam Musthafa