3D Graphics/Virtual Reality/can it be done... how?

Let's say I have a 3d human model and video footage of a dancer. Is there any way of making the 3d model mimic the dancer's moves?

If your model is ready, you have to add (joints) bones to your character(3D model) after that the major part is Rigging the character. you can find some tutorials in various websites.. with just a rough model you cant animate it. so i would suggest you to go through any of animation tutorials. its a huge process which i cant express in writing. hope you understand the situation.

3D Graphics/Virtual Reality

Shyam Musthafa

You can ask me about 3D Animation, Visual Graphics, the ideation and the executioni in both the catogories.

I am a lecterur in this area since 2004.

Arena Animation Academy, National Institute of Creative Communications.(Still)

Diploma in Graphics and animation(2004). Diploma in Advanced Animatoin (2005).

Awarded by state goverment of Kerala for the Painting Competition in year 1996. State Bank of Travancore Awarded for the painting competition for the year 1996. Thapasya Art foundation awarded me in 1997 for the all kerala painting competition. And several awards from school level competitions since 1992 to 1997.

Having some Business Clients in advertising in local.