3D Graphics/Virtual Reality/3D Games/ Animation

Question
Have you ever seen the opening of Dragonball Z Tenkaichi or DC universe trailer? How well or how many years of experience you need to make such complicated 3D graphics such as that?

Answer
Luckily i have watched both the examples you have mentioned in your question, It is not a question of years of experience its about understanding the production pipeline. These kind of jobs are never done by a single person, a lot of people will be involved in this for different roles for example, modeler - rigging artist - texturing artist - animator - post production specialist etc. You have got to concentrate in any of this one area. And technology has improved a lot and that makes these kind of jobs much easier. But still learning and exploring is very important. Two years of exploration in any of this area will make you an expert in this. All the best.

3D Graphics/Virtual Reality

Shyam Musthafa