3D Graphics/Virtual Reality/after effects and bryce

Question
I may have changed something in After Effects, and now when I import an animation clip from Bryce and put it in a composition in After Effects, the clip looks very short on the timeline and I can't manipulate it. Is there a way to set things so the clip is stretched more on the timeline?

I'd truly appreciate any help.

Answer
Hello, Jim,

Although I have used Bryce (mainly to make abstracts), I have never used After Effects. There is one other expert in this category. Try asking him your question. If he is unable to answer, let me know. There are forums which are more specific to this software, and I can try to find one that has some people who are familiar. Also, you can go to Adobe's site and email them. I don't know how responsive they'll be.

Let me know if you have any luck with this. Take care.

3D Graphics/Virtual Reality

Pat G