4 Wheel Drive/SUVs/1991 toyota

Question
Hi I have a 1991 Toyota tundra 4x4,it has the v6 motor. My problem is that the blower motor is working fine but I get no blowing air from any of the settings.all the controls seem to be working,could it be possible that the heater core fins could be plugged?i really need to figure this out soon,as I live in Alaska and it rather cold this time of year.thank you .p.s. the truck is new to me so I know little about its history.

Answer
Kevin,

Wow, if you can hear the fan blower working, then you must have a plugged heater core, or a heater duct door not opening and not allowing the air to pass through.  I would suggest that you get a manual for the Toyota and check around the heater area for a vent, or panel that is not opening or closing when you change the settings.
Some of these controls are electric, and some cables.  Make sure that all the fuses are good, and trace out any cables from your control panel.
If you are getting air flow, but no heat, your heater valve in the heater water line may be stuck closed.
Carl

4 Wheel Drive/SUVs

Carl Brandt