4 Wheel Drive/SUVs/Lr3 Bluetooth

Question
I drive a Land Rover LR3 2009 model. I have tried using the Bluetooth when connected to my phone but it doesn't work. During a call, I can hear the person on the other end but they can't hear me. I have tried replacing the mic which I believe is on the light switch just above my head but I get the same result, I can hear the person on the other end but they can't hear me. What could possibly be the problem. Thanks

Answer
Colins,

It sounds like a phone problem.  
Remove the bluetooth link from the phone, then take the battery out of the phone for a minute or so to reset the phone.
Replace the battery, and link the blue tooth back up to the phone.
It this doesn't work you may have to look at your manual for the Rover and see if there is a reset procedure for the bluetooth.
If these don't work, then make sure that your phone is compatible with the car's blue tooth.
The next step would be to contact the phone distributor and/or the car dealer.

Carl

4 Wheel Drive/SUVs

Carl Brandt