50s Music/Song from Late 50's or Early 60's

Question
I have been haunted by a song my entire life, a song I heard when I visited relatives in the Philadelphia-Media, Pennsylvania area, in the very late 50's or very early 60's, it was American Bandstand territory. I only heard this song on the radio, and the only lyric or phrase I remember is, "I'll be there to make you mine." It had to have been from the late 50's or very early 60's.  It was not the Jackson 5, although the singer of the song sounded like a very young boy. The beat was somewhat fast. It was NOT the Jackson 5 hit "I'll Be There."  I am now 58 years old and would love to know more about this song and where to find it, if possible. Thank you for your assistance and expertise.

Answer
The short answer is, I'm afraid I haven't come up with anything to help you.
To be a little more specific, the lyric didn't immediately come into my head, so I considered some of the popular male falsetto singers of that time frame. Of course, when you think falsetto, the gold standard is Frankie Valli of the Four Seasons, but I reviewed his/their popular offerings and didn't find a song that fit. Then I checked into some lesser lights: Lou Christie, Jimmy Jones, and even some doo-wop harmony groups such as Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers. Still no luck.
The "Philadelphia Sound," as popularized and promoted by Dick Clark on WFIL, and later on "Bandstand," of course, was headlined by Frankie Avalon, Fabian Forte, Bobby Rydell, Charlie Gracie, and a few high profile other performers, but nothing in their catalogs seems to fit your inquiry.
If you can think of any other clues I'd be happy to give it another stab, but right now I'm afraid I've come up empty.
Sorry.

50s Music

Jimmy Drake