50s Music/Song Title

orang wrote at 2015-04-13 05:33:18
ron, i remember this song, and you are correct. my wife's name is judy. i can't find the song either.

orang wrote at 2015-04-15 04:50:02
there was also a couple of lines:

early one fine mornin', gonna walk right over to your house.

early one fine mornin', gonna take you home to my house.

and also,

judy, judy, with your exotic kind of beauty

gonna take you with me

want to say you love me

haven't heard this in maybe 55 years, so may these are slightly off.

Mike wrote at 2016-06-12 15:10:08
Question

Between 1959 and 1961 there was a single titled "Judy". I once had he 45. I even remember some of the words. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Would love to find out singer and where I could download it. It was a special song my wife and I loved. Her name is Judy.

"Judy, Judy,

Eyes of emerald lips of ruby.

I wanna take you, with me.

I won't mistake you, not me.

Sweet, sweet Judy.

Gonna be fine when I ma-ake you mine.

I had the single also. The label was orange and yellow. It might have been as early as 1958.

50s Music

Jimmy Drake