50s Music/a 50s/60s instrumental

Question
for some time ive been looking  for a tune from my teenage years of the 60s but no luck so far. the only info' i have is that it was an instrumental called 'Ghost Mountain'. perhaps a scottish or irish melody.
can u help ?

Answer
The only thing I can come across immediately is a single released in 1967 by the Irish Group The Bachelors song title Ghost Mountain.  It can be downloaded or sampled on Amazon - perhaps this may be the right one or at least the correct song.  It has a  harmonica playing the melody and there are no words throughout the track so I suppose it could be an instrumental.  It is also available on a double CD The Bachelors The Decca Years 1962-1972.  Hope this is it!

50s Music

daddyp