50s Music/everly brothers

Question
an you recommend a decent compilation album by the Everlys?  Here is a link from Billboard that recommends 20 essential Everly songs.  Can you recommend an album with these tracks?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/list/5862251/the-everly-brothers-20-biggest-ho

John

Answer
Amazon has a very good priced set under the "Essential Everly Brothers" heading - it is a 2CD compilation of most - if not all their hits - depending on where you live as well as a DVD of some performances.
I am in touch with the guys in Kentucky prior to the special events for Phil and, like you, obviously am gutted by the news.  I did say to him when we met that the cigarettes would affect his health - it was mainly a joke about his family plans, but how true it became.  Thanks for your question.  Good Luck John.

50s Music

daddyp