80s Music/follow up to my 80s rare mystery song fave

jerome wrote at 2012-05-17 19:09:37
i have been looking for this song for ages and i cannot find it as well.  all i remember it was covered by maso diez of the hotdogs.  it was included in her cover version of Ted Ito's IKAW PA RIN!

jerome_padilla@yahoo.com  

blyn wrote at 2012-09-14 00:24:44
yeah, i know that song, too. the title is "where do we go from here" but i don't know the singer.

"where? where do we go from here? its not exactly clear. what i should do to win your love and how, how will i make you see? you mean everything to me... i could never leave without you... i'm longing for the day i hear you say that you'll be mine..."

i remember this songbec my beautiful cousin used to sing this back in the late 80s and early 90s

nicoleta wrote at 2012-09-24 17:46:50
This song is from 1989.I have rip from cassete tape.

mmpfd wrote at 2013-01-31 20:54:13
I know this song, in fact, just uploaded it on my youtube account "mmpfd2international" it was SHIRLEY LEWIS - Where Do We Go From Here?, it was 1989 released from her PASSION album. Check it out. Thanks and enjoy.

80s Music

Bong Santos