80s Music/80s song/video that plagues my mind

Justin wrote at 2010-01-05 16:09:20
Not typically MediŠval dress, more 17th/18th century and it's mixed with other more modern dress, and there are some shots of him singing, but try Falco's "Rock Me Amadeus". Great tune, even if it isn't the one you're thinking of!

JJ wrote at 2013-03-03 20:34:38
I was racking my brain trying to think of this song last night...I searched the internet hoping for a clue and came upon your post. It popped into my head this morning and I think I have the answer for you...Fleetwood Mac "Everywhere". Hope it's the one you were thinking

80s Music

William Horton

I Grew up in the 80's, and as a young teenager, I lived for music and have ever since. I Can answer questions from the European Invasion, funk, rock, blues and especially new wave.

I was a D.J. for several years at what was then 93.7 WLHT in Grand Rapids. I have over 23,000 songs on my computer , and I would like the opportunity to share my wealth of knowledge.

Catholic Charities. (Having been born in Co.Galway Ireland).

I have an Associates Degree in Music, in addition to my work (life experience) dealing with the public on live radio.