80s Music/Looking for Title and Artists --1987 or 1989 Dance Mix

lorenzo wrote at 2008-09-12 13:25:09
Hi martin st. john, the song you're looking for is : Paul Rein - Communicate (1987) Injection Disco Dance Label

martin st john wrote at 2008-09-20 11:30:04
The song you mentioned: Paul Rein-communicate , while it is definitely something i that italo sound..checked it out on song, but it's not among the songs i've been trying to identify lately. Thankx for trying. The two main songs i'm trying to identify are most likely american r&b crossover..kinda r&b meet italo meets PWL meets white boy soul. IT worked for KEvin Paige, George Michael, and Boogie Box high, and it worked on this single i'm trying to identify. It isn't Blue Mercedes either..someone else mentioned them..have all their stuff..and it's not them.

rtl wrote at 2012-07-16 00:16:24
I have also been searching for this song for a long time but with no luck. If you ever find it, please let me know by positing details; I'll of course do the same. Thanks.

Robert (Toronto, Canada)

zigzac wrote at 2014-08-14 01:22:03
The song you are looking for is Communicate by Paul Rein. You'll find it on youtube.

80s Music

martin st. john

Dance music, 80s pop, new wave, club oriented 80s rock, industrial and classic alternative are all areas i can answer. I can't answer questions on country music or christian music from the 80s.

17 year disc jockey working in club and mobile functions. Collecting music for a lot longer than that.

2 year jr. college