80s Music/Two songs

sherin wrote at 2008-08-13 20:14:12
Thanks a lot Randy. Unfortunately I do not remember many words from the songs. I only know the tunes which ofcourse I cannot share here.

1) now the party is over and we must go ... I've been singing and dancing (laughing) like (the world is mine?);  come on everybody, dancing dancing at the party

2).. now you are with me, i'll really make you see, that only true love can win; if I hurt you I'm sorry, darling don't you worry coz I really mean to love you baby. you see this picture shows you how lonely i have been, i've always been on the outside of the inn..  see what i mean, it'd be a happy feeling if i could hold you and kiss you again.............

they are both pop songs you could dance to.

i hope this will be helpful.

thanks a lot.

Sherin.

debee wrote at 2014-09-18 13:17:49
so? whats the name of song number 2, i've also been looking for it and have failed to find its singer or title. pliz help

Telli wrote at 2015-01-01 12:10:18
The Song is titled I Really Love

Youí (If Iíve Hurt You Iím Sorry) by Bunny Mack a Sierra Leonean. see link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_Mack

80s Music

William Horton