80s Music/Gino Padilla & Rocky WHO?

Scott wrote at 2009-08-01 05:23:48
Tonight I earned my black belt in Google Fu. I found this filipino quiz question and answer:

37. Who sang with Gino Padilla in the song Let The Love Begin? Ella Mae Saison "The Filipino Queen of Soul"

I watched the Gino video and one of Ella Mae's videos, it is the same person.  Whew, time for a beer.

just me wrote at 2011-11-18 11:25:20
Her name is Rocky Brown based in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Eve Cruise wrote at 2013-04-17 20:01:56
Was looking for an answer to the same question. Two years behind though going back down memory lane. However, I searched and found this about Rocky Brown. Whether this had been answered or not, hope this helps. :)  

CruelArcher wrote at 2015-11-06 06:25:39
This will give you a brisf background on Rocky. Hope this helps.

80s Music

The 80s: a decade where the music was grand. i learned a great deal on the wonderworkings of new wave artists; those pop-rock ditties were remarkable, yet the laid-back love songs were always as good as it was then. as regards artists and their songs,i maybe of help though i'm partial to rap,country,and metal. I am also a smooth jazz junkie and may have infos to take you along a splendid music cruise in our time.

Time Rewind: a broadcast personality playing TOP 40s while moonlighting as club dj who revs up the partyscene with 12"remixes of big names in danceland.

toastmasters international

philippine daily inquirer

marketing and communications, customer service, health care