80s Music/trying to find a song

Pat wrote at 2014-02-21 02:17:58
Many thanks Amber, an old friend of mine has been trying to find this song, and couldn't.  Thanks to you I have been able to end his search.  :-)

80s Music

amber bailey

A variety of musical questions. I am familiar with many genres and many decades of music. Though my love for music is based primarily in 70's Country and 80's rock, I am a huge fan of 50's and 60's music as well. Everything from Frank Sinatra, to Dusty Springfeild, to Johnny Cash or the Statler Brothers!

D-J for radio ( oldies classic hits ) Did fill in D-J on weekends and from "atop the building" in a restaraunt . We specialized in 50's and 60's music. ( Bubblegum music and early Motown) But, there were several occasssions where we would "smuggle in" some Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin, and the Doors.

My short stories can be seen in the book entitled "A Modern Compilation of Short Stories for Children" published by the Children's Literary Guild. Published in 1999.

I Hold degrees in Criminal Law and Business Management from Marshall University and the Hagarstown division of Frostburg College respectively. However, my degrees have little to with my greatest accomplishment, in my opinion atleast! I am a published writer. My contribution can be seen in the book entitled "A Modern Compilation of Short Stories for Children" published by the Children's Literary Guild. I love to write, and I love music. Most of my stories are written on a musical premise.