80s Music/Another title and artist

I would like to ask if you know the title and artist of this 90s or early 2000s song i think " I'm looking for my teeny weeny...." something like that. It sounded like Aqua and other bubble gum type of song.

Thank you in advance...

Hi Martee,

The song you're looking for is called "Hot Bikini" by a German-based dance-pop group called Sqeezer.  The song was released as a single in 2004. Here is a link to the video for the song from YouTube:

80s Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.