80s Music/WANTED

Hi who sang wanted (dance song), it's a female group. Thank you.

Dear Bernard,

WANTED was sung by THE DOOLEYS, a brothers and sisters act from UK made up of JIM, JOHN, FRANK, MARIE, ANNE and KATHY DOOLEY. WANTED was lifted from their album THE CHOSEN FEW released in 1979. It was such a big hit in Japan, they were invited to participate in the 1980 Tokyo Music Festival. They won second prize with another of their hit, BODY LANGUAGE.

Maraming salamat po at Manigong Bagong Taon!

Bulacan, Philippines  

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast