80s Music/Looking for Singer and Title

Clint wrote at 2013-06-14 22:00:12
Love this song. All I could remember was "ostracized guys"

.Been searching for it forever. Heard it on a bottom 40 new music station on Long Island while growing up. Nice one and TY!!!!!

80s Music

Mirrorman

Although born in the mid-60's, i learned to love music dating back to the 50's and specifically during the mid-70's and late 80's up to early 90's, where my love for music reached its zenith. Knowledgeable and can answer questions relating to 70s and 80s music...from mainstream to somewhat obscure or less-popular ones. I'm not much into OPM. Used to listen to American Top 40 hosted by Casey Kasem every week.

Mostly by listening to radio and quite a lot of background research on artists. Huge collection of 45's and LPs from mid-70's to 80's. I find music very therapeutic. Watches game shows about music and plays musical trivia stuff. Hangs around in DJ's booth. Buys old and rare music albums. Collects mp3 music of different genres.

Chior member in high school.