80s Music/Automatic Introduction

Hi bOng, yun lang kasi ang nakita ko sa youtube na meron kantang automatic introduction. Pangit nga ang sound quality. Wala na ako makitang iba. Gusto ko nga sana makapagdownload ng mp3 nun. Nacoconvert naman sa mp3 ang youtube pag nadownload ko na. Merun pa actually dalawang kanta, yun tell me why ng musical youth, 1983 ata yun, merun live version sa youtube pero pangit rin ang sound. Yun isa pang kanta eh sige sige lang ng VST and company. Wala rin ako makitang kanta. narinig ko na dati yun sa tape ng VST medley. I hope matulungan mo ako rito. Gusto ko sana me mga kopya ng kanta ng mga yun in good sound quality. Thank you.

Dear Bernard,

Those are awfully hard-to-find music especially the one by Musical Youth. It's from 2nd album Different Style! which I think is out of print. The VST song, I doubt if it is included in any of their compilation albums. Will check on it and hopefully something positive emerges from it.

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast