80s Music/little miss philippines

Athens wrote at 2013-01-19 08:49:36
Yes, I remember that song. But unfortunately that's not what I'm looking for. Thank you very much. To give a few more hints, I think this is the original score they used to attract more children because the music was very much appealing to them. This music is like, when you hear it, you automatically think Little Miss Philippines.

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast