80s Music/Instrumental hit song of the late 80s - early 90s

Hi Bong,

I'm searching for the title of a popular instrumental song, for some reason I kept thinking "Lifeline" but couldn't find any more information about it. It's an upbeat piano instrumental song that was the staple of FM radio top 10 hits back in the late 80s to early 90s if I'm not mistaken.

Dear Rico,

You did not mention if it's the Philippines you heard that instrumental song. Well I have one in mind, it's LIFEDANCE by SONIA BELOLO. It was a big hit here on FM stations back in 1989. It's not a very big hit there in the States so I am hoping I got the right answer for you.  

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast