80s Music/Instrumental hit song of the late 80s - early 90s

Question
Hi Bong,

I'm searching for the title of a popular instrumental song, for some reason I kept thinking "Lifeline" but couldn't find any more information about it. It's an upbeat piano instrumental song that was the staple of FM radio top 10 hits back in the late 80s to early 90s if I'm not mistaken.

Answer
Dear Rico,

You did not mention if it's the Philippines you heard that instrumental song. Well I have one in mind, it's LIFEDANCE by SONIA BELOLO. It was a big hit here on FM stations back in 1989. It's not a very big hit there in the States so I am hoping I got the right answer for you.  

80s Music

Bong Santos