80s Music/little miss philippines

Question
There's this music bugging me for quite awhile. It was a background music for Eat Bulaga's Little Miss Philippines. Aside from "A Lullabye for Alphonse". It has a piano intro and it was before they changed the background music to the Little Miss Philippines Theme Song. This, I think, was about in the late 80's to the 90's when their sponsors were enervon c or tiki-tiki.

Answer
Dear Athens,

Please check if this is the one you are looking for. It was also used in the LMP contest. Its title is Love Theme From Flashdance by Helen St. John from the soundtrack of the movie Flashdance released in 1983. If it's not the one, you can send a small video clip of it or anything that can make me hear the song to my email bong_santos_jbl11@yahoo.com

Maraming salamat po!

BONG M. SANTOS
Bulacan, Philippines  

80s Music

Bong Santos