80s Music/little miss philippines

There's this music bugging me for quite awhile. It was a background music for Eat Bulaga's Little Miss Philippines. Aside from "A Lullabye for Alphonse". It has a piano intro and it was before they changed the background music to the Little Miss Philippines Theme Song. This, I think, was about in the late 80's to the 90's when their sponsors were enervon c or tiki-tiki.

Dear Athens,

Please check if this is the one you are looking for. It was also used in the LMP contest. Its title is Love Theme From Flashdance by Helen St. John from the soundtrack of the movie Flashdance released in 1983. If it's not the one, you can send a small video clip of it or anything that can make me hear the song to my email

Maraming salamat po!

Bulacan, Philippines  

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast