80s Music/"Doing Homework With You" song

Rich wrote at 2014-07-15 08:55:25
I actually was the lead singer for this song when I was in 6th grade (circa 1986). For some reason it stuck with me through the years. It was the study session for the big test before the big football game in the play "Sis Boom Bah!"

Ruth wrote at 2015-02-04 02:19:33
Learning the Presidents by Ruth Roberts and William Katz.

I just happen to have a marked-up copy of this song that I would be happy to scan in and email you.  My children sang it in grade school; it ends at Reagan so presumably that is when it was written.

80s Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.