80s Music/Music Box Theme

Magandang araw Sir Bong,

Itatanong ko lang po sana kung alam ninyo yung background music sa Little Miss Philippines na parang "Music Box" ang dating. Hindi ko na kasi maalala title, gamitin ko sana pampatulog ng anak ko.

Salamat po!!!

Dear thanleonor,

You must be looking for MUSIC BOX DANCER by FRANK MILLS from the album of the same title that was recorded in 1974 and released in 1978. It features a piano theme that is accompanied by other instrumentation, designed to resemble a music box.

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast