80s Music/80s (or maybe early 90s) music video

Hi Bong,

Off and on I get bugged about whether or not I am having a false memory.  I think I remember a music video that starts with a lovely countryside setting panning to an old barn, and on the wall of the barn is super-imposed something like a scene playing from a movie - could be a commercial movie or a home movie.  I recall the music as a soft rock genre (like a Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over).  And when I say super-imposed, I mean like the stuff in the Talking Heads video Burning Down the House, where flames are superimposed on the house, or David Byrne's face is super-imposed on the road.

I've spent a good deal of time on Outnumber and other sources for 80s videos - to no avail.  One of my sons, who was big on MTV at the time, thinks he remembers the same thing.

Any ideas?

Dear Dave,

I don't have any idea as of the moment. As we only have a limited time to answer all your questions, you may email me at so that I would still be able to reach you in case I figured out the song you have in mind.  

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast