80s Music/80s song with no lyrics

I can't get this 80s pop song out of my head.  It's instrumental and just keeps repeating the same words once in a while that sound like "Don't drive drunk" or something.

Hi Matthew,

I think the song you're looking for may be "Don't Drive Drunk" by Stevie Wonder.  The song was included on his 1984 soundtrack album for The Woman In Red, and was released as a single, but didn't chart.  Here is a link to the music video for the song:

If this isn't it, let me know and I'll try again.

80s Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.