80s Music/Cinderella's "Shake Me" video 1986

I'm a writer working on a project for which I'm interviewing memorable people who appeared in 1980s music videos - but not the musicians. One I'm looking for is the woman who starred in the Cinderella video "Shake Me" in 1986.

I've asked dozens including the band itself and no luck so far. But she IS out's just a matter of asking enough people. By chance do you know, or do you know who would?

Desperately hope you have suggestions...thank you...

Background vocalist  Roberta Freeman for the band cinderella  appears at the Hollywood Bar and Grill and may be one of the very few that can answer your question. Short of having the accounting records for mercury records for 1986, your question may or may not ever get answered.
I did check into it but there is next to no information available. Iam sure she has a name, Iam sure she was paid via check and Iam positive she paid taxes (lol)., but I seriously doubt there is any trail to follow that lists her credits to that video.
I will keep my ear to the ground as I too want to know.
Weren't the 80's the best?

80s Music

William Horton

Almost any question for the decade of the 80's. I admit, my failings in the genre of rap but pretty much anything domestic or dealing with the british invasion is my area. I'am a die hard fanatic when it comes to researching and finding those songs based on almost non-existant lyrics

Life experience is all I have to offer. played in a minor college band as a basist and I simply love the decade of the 80's as it evolved.

I majored in Music at Michigan state University.