80s Music/Heart to Heart

Hi Bong:
What sang this 80s song Heart to Heart?
Something like this:
Heart to Heart love is so complicated heart to hear you know I ...
Heart to heart you know I love only you, Heart to Heart can you feel it too.

This is a Dance song by a male artist.

Thank you.

Dear Bernard,

Honestly, I wasn't familiar with its lyrics. I know of an Italo song titled HEART TO HEART but it's from 1992. It was performed by ALPHA TOWN. But I don't think it is the song either.

Will get back to you later. In the meantime, provide me some more clues or a short audio of the song and send it at bong_santos_jbl11@yahoo.com  

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast