80s Music/Song with hte name: Rome

In the 70's or 80's there was a song called Rome (not the one by Promise).  It was a very strong song using also orchestra in it when the main theme Rome was sung

Dear Theodor,

Cannot recall any song called ROME or pertaining to ROME. THE PROMISE wasn't about ROME. The band who performed the song was called WHEN IN ROME.

But I don't think what you're looking for was actually all about ROME the city. It could be ROAM by THE B-52'S, a hit from their 1989 album COSMIC THING. That hit went to No. 3 on March 10, 1990.  

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast