80s Music/80's video with big bass drum

What was the 80's song that the 2 musicians danced inside a giant bass drum on a stage full of big instruments?  I think it was a Duran Duran song but I honestly can't remember.

Hi Matt,

I'm not 100% sure but you could be referring to the video "Out of Touch" by Hall & Oates. The video begins with both musicians trapped inside a giant bass drum. They are struggling for balance inside as the drum vibrates.

Hope that helps :)

80s Music

Although born in the mid-60's, i learned to love music dating back to the 50's and specifically during the mid-70's and late 80's up to early 90's, where my love for music reached its zenith. Knowledgeable and can answer questions relating to 70s and 80s music...from mainstream to somewhat obscure or less-popular ones. I'm not much into OPM. Used to listen to American Top 40 hosted by Casey Kasem every week.

Mostly by listening to radio and quite a lot of background research on artists. Huge collection of 45's and LPs from mid-70's to 80's. I find music very therapeutic. Watches game shows about music and plays musical trivia stuff. Hangs around in DJ's booth. Buys old and rare music albums. Collects mp3 music of different genres.

Chior member in high school.