80s Music/Modern Romance '80s song

Question
I'm looking for an 80's song "Modern Romance", but I could not find it.  It's giving me the same title but with a different artist.  The song was a hit in the Philippines and I think it was released on WEA records.  Is this the orignal title of the song?

Answer
Dear Rene,

You're search gave you the result about MODERN ROMANCE, a British pop music band that found popularity in the early 1980s with hits like EVERYBODY SALSA (and its rap variation CAN YOU MOVE), AY AY AY AY MOOSEY, BEST YEAR OF OUR LIVES and HIGH LIFE to name a few. But the one you have in mind is the song MODERN ROMANCE by HIGH FREQUENCY, and its the first All-Filipino dance track composed Archie Lacson, Geleen Eugenio and a host of other Filipino disco icons. It was released about 1981-82.

80s Music

Bong Santos