80s Music/sir

sirs/mams do u have lyrics of blushing girl, nervous smile by the Wall flowers, smiles & jokes by white china, and info of the band colors who sang never mind thanks

Dear Jason,

Sorry I don't have the lyrics of the songs you requested.

As for the group COLORS who performed the Italo disco hit NEVER MIND, that was a very mysterious band. According to a 12-inch cover of NEVER MIND, the group consists of two males and a female. NEVER MIND was released in 1985 and was credited to MAURO SANTORO & MARCO CIMINO. I'm not sure if they were the two male members. They did not release an album but only 12-inch singles like LONELY NIGHT in 1985 and MISSING DESTINIES in 1986.

Here's the link to their picture: http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=400292

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast