80s Music/Album track listing

Question
Hey there again Mirrorman!!!

First of all, thank you for that quick answer and you we're right about the artist name I was searching for, Archie D. I do appreciate it a lot.

I hope you don't mind me bugging you again, but it seems like I am having trouble with the same artist. This time it's his track list for his album "Pakita Mo" that I can't seem to find. I only found his songs on compilations but the web seems to be clueless about his album #or probably I'm clueless on my search LOL#. I was able to find and download his songs but I am a bit of an OC when it comes to information regarding albums and tracks. I tend to fill up all info on every song I download like the album, track no., year, genre and even the composer/s.

It might be too much but I would surely be grateful in any help I can get. Thank you very much and happy days... :-)))

Answer
Hi Bong,

Here is the track list of Archie D's "Ipakita Mo" album:

Side A
Ipakita Mo
Lovely
Wait (Louie Heredia also has his own version of this song)
Many Years Ago

Side B
Fighting For You
Mayette
Kasayaw
Sadya Bang Ganyan

Cheers!

80s Music

Mirrorman