80s Music/sequel to i saw you and him walking in the rain

Who made the come back to i saw you and him walking inthe rain. A girl came back with lyrics that i recall her saying "its about time you saw me and him walking in the rain its the first thing you notice about me in months". I also remember her saying "first thing first dont be fronting like you gonna pull no rambo on me cause aint no jerry curl attitude jerk gonna put his hands on me.

Dear Carol,

THUNDER AND LIGHTNING by MISS THANG released on Tommy Boy Records in 1986 was recorded as an "answer" to ORAN "JUICE" JONES' THE RAIN from his 1986 album "JUICE". THE RAIN, released on Def Jam was the very first R&B No. 1 hit for the famed label established by Rick Rubin.  

80s Music

Bong Santos

I can answer just about everything from the 80`s, rock, pop, trivias, artist infos, Billboard chart positions, albums, etc. But songs that became hit in the Philippines and OPM songs are my expertise. I grew on 80`s music and still listening to 80`s music as it is the best era in music history for me. My friends call me the walking encyclopedia of 80`s music. I got books & collections of CDs and vinyl records, all from the 80`s.

Let's just say music is my life and my source is a lifetime of knowledge about 80's music and then some.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications Major in Broadcast