80s Music/sequel to i saw you and him walking in the rain

Question
Who made the come back to i saw you and him walking inthe rain. A girl came back with lyrics that i recall her saying "its about time you saw me and him walking in the rain its the first thing you notice about me in months". I also remember her saying "first thing first dont be fronting like you gonna pull no rambo on me cause aint no jerry curl attitude jerk gonna put his hands on me.

Answer
Dear Carol,

THUNDER AND LIGHTNING by MISS THANG released on Tommy Boy Records in 1986 was recorded as an "answer" to ORAN "JUICE" JONES' THE RAIN from his 1986 album "JUICE". THE RAIN, released on Def Jam was the very first R&B No. 1 hit for the famed label established by Rick Rubin.  

80s Music

Bong Santos