80s Music/Sanguinto theme

Question
Would you happen to know the title of the instrumental theme song used for the Philippine tv series in the 70s Sanguinto starring Eddie Rodriguez? 2nd question: The title of a song in the early 70s (I think) that goes like this: "You are loved, that's all I needed you to know".. or something like that. The line "you are loved" is spoken. I think it is by a religious group but I cant find it anywhere. Thanks for your help!

Answer
Dear Derf,

I'm sorry but I don't have any idea regarding the theme from that 70s series.

As for your second question, I'm not sure about it but it sounds like THIS IS A LOVE SONG by country singer BILL ANDERSON from his 1979 album LADIES CHOICE. I came to that answer because of the lyrics you gave which you said the part "you are loved" was done in a spoken manner or in this case in a whispering manner. Please check out the lyrics if it's the one you are looking for.

THIS IS A LOVE SONG / BILL ANDERSON

Sometimes I catch myself staring at you while you're lying fast asleep
I memorize the moment and lock it away
In my heart somewhere where it'll keep
Sometimes I still tremble when you brush against my skin
Where your hand reaches out to touch my face
I've never known anyone like you before
And I know I'll never see the likes of you again
No one in this world could ever take your place

Chorus:
And in case you don't know it this is a love song
And it comes from the heart of someone who loves you so
I don't always show it so this is a love song
You are loved I just wanted you to know

And in the quiet times when you talk to me
I hang on to every word that you say
You might not always see my love but it's always there
You still take my breath away.
(Repeat Chorus)

80s Music

Bong Santos