80s Music/80's dance song

There was a song played in the dance clubs in the late 80's it always started out with the sample "jerry falwell presents" then it went into this constant beat throughout the song kind of mid tempo no singing only samples from religious talk show.

As per my knowledge, I have found the below link. I hope that answers your question.

Thank you,

Warm regards,

Zameer G. Vahanvaty

80s Music

zameer vahanvaty

Everything to do with the 80s genre of music.

Zameer Vahanvaty is one of the most passionate fans of Classic Rock that I have ever known in my life! He probably has in his vast music collection, every single song of all the great artistes from the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties. If he finds out that there are songs that he does not have,he makes it his business to get them as soon as possible. In fact, he has been responsible for me to have heard some of the latest works of the veterans of Rock. These are not as easily available as the popular artistes of today! I hope he continues this crazy passion of his for all times to come and he will always have my undying support. I can only wish that there were more people like him! All the best, Nandoo Bhende Director, InSync Studios Pvt. Ltd

MBA (Family managed business management program), Diploma Audio engineering and production (Institute of Audio Research, New York, USA), BA (University of Mumbai)