80s Music/songs form tge 80s

Hi I am trying to find te artist and the name of the song that has this lyrics." You tell me someone waits for you tomorrow morning you'll be gone. There is nothing more that I can do for you made up your mind. Remember where your love and your life belong.chorus- you can leave but your heart will stay. Please stay. You can leave but your heart will stay. Please stay. No matter how far away. You can leave but your heart will stay.

All yu have to do is just stay with me. Stay with me

Hi Mustapha,

The song you're looking for is "Stay" by Howard Hewett, former lead vocalist for Shalamar. The song was included on Hewett's 1986 debut solo album called I Commit To Love. "Stay" was released as a single and reached #8 on US's Billboard Rhythm & Blues chart.  Here is a link to the song's video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JyqJSfNmSo

80s Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.