80s Music/songs form tge 80s

Question
Hi I am trying to find te artist and the name of the song that has this lyrics." You tell me someone waits for you tomorrow morning you'll be gone. There is nothing more that I can do for you made up your mind. Remember where your love and your life belong.chorus- you can leave but your heart will stay. Please stay. You can leave but your heart will stay. Please stay. No matter how far away. You can leave but your heart will stay.

All yu have to do is just stay with me. Stay with me

Answer
Hi Mustapha,

The song you're looking for is "Stay" by Howard Hewett, former lead vocalist for Shalamar. The song was included on Hewett's 1986 debut solo album called I Commit To Love. "Stay" was released as a single and reached #8 on US's Billboard Rhythm & Blues chart.  Here is a link to the song's video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JyqJSfNmSo

Thanks,
Erick  

80s Music

Erick Byrd