80s Music/80's soft rock

Good day Sir, I'm looking for a song from early 80's usually from a soft rock band related to the Player.The song in the chorus goes like this,"Oh give me your love,oh nothing at all.

Hi Rey,

You may be looking for "Give Me Your Love" by Bryan Adams.  This song was the second single released off of his self-titled debut album of 1980.  Here is a link to a YouTube recording of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioG3Toa_C8A

80s Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.