80s Music/Name of that song?

Hi Erick. What's the name of that song by Michael Bolton about his lover finding someone knew and he tells her how's he's happy for her?

Can't seem to find it in a google search or on youtube.

Hi Sterling,

I think you may be looking for Chicago's "Look Away", which has vocals that sound similar to Bolton's.  The song reached #1 on both Billboard's Top 100 and the Adult Contemporary chart in 1988.  Here is a link to the music video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uKLTtVqQpE

80s Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.