80s Music/Netherlands New wave Music

1986 was the year when a song called "Automatic Introduction? became one of my favorite dance music. This is actually the music in youtube which were danced by Filipino dancers. Where do you think I could find an MP3 of this song? Someone answered that it was sung by Steve Cameo from the Netherlands. But could not find a downloadable song from hi. Could you help me with this. Thank you. :)

If you do a search on Google for any software to download YouTube to mp3 you can download the YouTube link to mp3. If you are still unable to do this then send me your email address and I will email you the mp3.

Thank you,

Warm regards,

Zameer g vahanvaty

80s Music

zameer vahanvaty

Everything to do with the 80s genre of music.

Zameer Vahanvaty is one of the most passionate fans of Classic Rock that I have ever known in my life! He probably has in his vast music collection, every single song of all the great artistes from the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties. If he finds out that there are songs that he does not have,he makes it his business to get them as soon as possible. In fact, he has been responsible for me to have heard some of the latest works of the veterans of Rock. These are not as easily available as the popular artistes of today! I hope he continues this crazy passion of his for all times to come and he will always have my undying support. I can only wish that there were more people like him! All the best, Nandoo Bhende Director, InSync Studios Pvt. Ltd

MBA (Family managed business management program), Diploma Audio engineering and production (Institute of Audio Research, New York, USA), BA (University of Mumbai)