80s Music/Netherlands New wave Music

Question
1986 was the year when a song called "Automatic Introduction? became one of my favorite dance music. This is actually the music in youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzGJH84LEu4 which were danced by Filipino dancers. Where do you think I could find an MP3 of this song? Someone answered that it was sung by Steve Cameo from the Netherlands. But could not find a downloadable song from hi. Could you help me with this. Thank you. :)

Answer
Hi

If you do a search on Google for any software to download YouTube to mp3 you can download the YouTube link to mp3. If you are still unable to do this then send me your email address and I will email you the mp3.

Thank you,

Warm regards,

Zameer g vahanvaty

80s Music

zameer vahanvaty