80s Music/A song in Bagets 1

Question
Sir, im a fan of Bagets, and im having a hard time searching for the title of a song that was played in the movie. If you have watch the movie, it was played in thier JS Prom.. the sweet dance song after they played Telephone on that part. Thanks a lot.

Answer
Dear Mark,

I haven't watched that movie for several years. I remembered there are a lot of songs played in the movie which were not from the movie soundtrack, mostly by foreign artists. But I only remember a couple of them. JUST GOT LUCKY by JoBOXERS (I remember it so well as they always danced it on TV promos) and BABY I LIED by DEBORAH ALLEN (because it was used in a naughty seduction scene, remember the bathtub scene of JC BONNIN & CHANDRA ROMERO).
If you are kind enough to provide me a couple of lines from the song, I may be able to help you.

Maraming salamat po!

BONG M. SANTOS
Manila, Philippines  

80s Music

Bong Santos