90s Music/Boy Band

Question
Boy band song from probably the 90s.

I thought it was N Sync but cannot find the song on Youtube.

The video clip was of the band I think in a Star Wars type of space ship dog fight. Very expensive clip.

The sound was a very synthesised growly kind of music.

I remember one of the characters in the band in the clip had one of those very skinny outline type of beards.

For some reason the idea of the song popped in my heard a few days ago and it is driving me nuts. I do not think I have heard it play for well over a decade, so although I think it did well in the charts, it obviously did not stick around for long..

Hope you can help

Answer
Hi Dale,

The song you're looking for is "Larger Than Life" by The Backstreet Boys, which reached #25 on the US Hot 100 chart (and #3 on Australia's ARIA chart) in 1999.  The song can be found on the Millineum CD as well as their hits compliation CD called The Hits - Chapter One.  Here is a link to the video: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/sy-1121358953/backstreet_boys_larger_than_life_off

Thanks,
Erick

90s Music

Erick Byrd