90s Music/90's dance hit music

Did someone remake and/or make a techno dance remix of Jenny Burton's Bad Habits?  I remember taking an exercise class with a really hip and funky instructor and he played it everyday.  I should have asked him where he got the mix, but....If so, who did it and where can I get a copy?

Hi Kay,

In 2000, a house DJ and producer known as ATFC, aka Aydin Hasirci, released a series of mixes of a cover of "Bad Habits" featuring vocalist Lisa Millett#  ATFC's version is known as "Bad Habit" #no "s" on the end of "Habit"## ATFC is an acronym for Aydin The Funki Chile and his production company is called Onephatdeeva# There are many versions of the song, which can be found on YouTube by searching with the words "ATFC" and "Bad Habit"# One of these may be the version you heard# Here is a link to one such mix: http://www#youtube#com/watch?v=aJSUwjuHe2U

90s Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.