90s Music/song 2001

Hello. I found the song about beautiful. It was "unpretty" by TLC. There is a song from 2000 or 2001 sung by a woman that begins with the letter "A". It may be the name of a person the singer is singing about.  May you look up all songs beginning with letter A from those two years? I  may be able to find it. When I'm done with all my songs, I want to have an expert put them on one CD. May that be done and who do I ask? Is it possible to add to it if I find another song I like after it's made? Thank you

Okay so I just looked up the top songs in those two years and chose songs that began with A that is sung by a woman so here it goes:

American Pie- Madonna
AM to PM- Christina Milan
Around the World- ATC (this is a boy/girl group)
All for You- Janet Jackson

If you were looking for artists that started with A who are female I would look into Aaliyah or Alica Keys. Also Alice Deejay sang "Better of Alone" which was a popular song.

That's all I got, good luck!

90s Music

Laurel Blagg

I can answer questions about most any pop songs, whether or not they were popular, of the 90s. Also I can answer some questions about 90s rock,rap, and some reggae.

I love 90s music. Have a bunch of CDs of 90s music and the 90s radio stations are about all the radio I listen to.

I can't say I've had education in 90s music... but I do have experience.