90s Music/identifying song year

Mark Shannon wrote at 2016-07-20 22:55:21
Hi Peter,

I owned a copy of the song which the guy above is correct about, as I lived this era and was a NY DJ a few years later.  However, I had little opportunity to play this 45 (was released on the Date label in 1967) and it received good airplay in Central Michigan, Cleveland (likely WGAR), CKLW (Windsor-Ontario and Detroit) and WKNR outside Detroit.  Also the Flint stations like WAMM and WTRX played it as I was listening!

If you like this and other 'one-hit wonders' as these were, I am just starting a new web channel called 'Not The Same Oldies' which will debut in mid-late August or early September.  I will have a web site up soon with a streaming link and an app soon after.  

Let me know what you think... there are many such songs by groups most have forgotten, but when you hear the song... it brings a smile!  Great stuff!

Mark Shannon

90s Music

Erick Byrd